Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Post About Italian Food: The Sequel. (someone here has a problem...)

Italians eat their bread with olive oil and salt. Not my favorite way to do it, but it always tasted good.
An Italian salad. Two types of cheese, ham, corn, tuna, olives, tomatoes...clearly I avoided the latter two items, but it was delicious nonetheless.
Dumplings. I didn't order these, but I got to try them off a friend's plate. They were really tiny and she got about 20 of them for her meal. They were actually quite heavy and I was only able to eat four of the little guys...shameful.
AGH HOW DO I CHOOSE?! 
 Obviously, I choose canole.
Oddly enough, this random place with a really good pizza and soda deal ended up being my favorite pizza; it was formaggi, or four cheese, and I couldn't get enough.
Gotta end it with the gelato. This particular flavor was my favorite (after experimenting with several others). It is amarena, or cherry, but it was really creamy and light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment