Saturday, September 1, 2012

(Airplane) Food for Thought

I had my first meal in the sky on the flight from Boston to Heathrow. What an experience that was. They hurried up and served dinner so we would all fall asleep...not that I did, because airplane seats are the most uncomfortable seats created (except for dentist chairs). The food wasn't terrible considering it came in little wrapped packages, but in hindsight, I should have gone with the cheese lasagna instead of beef with rice. Questionable meat. Bad life choice.

However, while dining I watched the man in front of me get drunk to fall asleep. Which brings me to my point. Is there a drinking age in the sky? I was coming from America, where I was not of legal age, yet I was on a British airplane, and I would be legal in England. Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment