Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Post about French food.

My first taste of French food! A mozzarella sandwich. Cheese. Ugh. Take me back.

This Coke can was different. Notice that in Europe, Diet is "light." 

Eclair. OMG.

Just because I love the glass Coke bottles here and how classy they look at restaurants. 

Amber's enormous bucket of mussels. I helped her out a little bit.

My salmon.

I even tried the green beans and was not appalled by them being green and a vegetable.

Breakfast at the hostel! Baguettes and hot chocolate. Very French.

It came in a bowl. I was too scared to get it at first because I didn't know how to drink it. Then I saw someone sipping like normal and went ahead and tried it.

My first crepe: ham and cheese. Once again, take me back.

The cheese and meat board! Unlimited bread and you just keep going until it's gone. 

 Don't worry, I didn't eat it all myself. Although that would have been possible

This was beef and mashed potatoes. I forgot how to say it in French. In English, it is YUM. 

My final au-revoir to France- a nutella, banana and coconut crepe. 

1 comment:

  1. Well, at home we had re-heated baked chicken and mashed potatoes complete with gravy from a jar. Ah yes, and canned applesauce.

    Envious is not even an appropriate word at this moment!

    So, the Eiffle Tower may not entice me to visit France, but pretty sure the food will get me there!

    "Aristocats" - also some fond memories of the Paris you were expecting - just animated!

    ReplyDelete